THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 25 June 2011

::My Heart::

Happy weekend my dear readers! not so many thing to do for these 2 days *even-though i have almost 1 page wat to do list! I just have 1 more week to prepare b4 coming to dat day.aiyak=/*. just questioning myself, am i ready for it??jeng3..

While am updating my schedule, i just thinking those memories that will never fade between myself and someone, so called my dearie best fren!.. we will always together, no matter how bz we are, we still keep on trying to meet n sharing our problems n etc..alaaa now it comes to another feeling entry plak..haisssh!

Specially dedicated to someone who have touched my life in a very special way but are not here with me..Its my way of telling them they will always be alive in my mind in the form of memories….

I’ll always remember the words you say,as it keeps me alive every minute each day. *Be strong nora, dont afraid to face it all, n do not forget to doa each time u pray!*  such a strong spirit suddenly come into my life! than you dear...

I never say you’re going far away, as you’re in my heart and here to stay. In my unconscious you do hold my hand, as i am in my mind u do help me stand. Dear, please remember these words from now and each day, you live in my memory and will never be far away. 

In thoughts and sound and in every way, you’ll always be there and there to stay.  
You will remembered for what you are today, for memories never fade away.
One I will want to forget, but just can’t. because no matter how much I say I don’t, I still love you.. 

*adopted from My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion..film Titanic, u jump i jump!he*

Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you. 
That is how I know you go on. 
Far across the distance and spaces between us,you have come to show you go on. 
Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on. 
Once more, you open the door & you're here in my heart.
And my heart will go on and on. 
Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime and never let go till we're gone. 
Love was when I loved you, one true time I hold to. 
In my life we'll always go on. ... 
You are safe in my heart..



*credit to Google*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...