THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 16 June 2011

::Love Till Life Ends::

I had been running from these feelings for so long believing everyday that love was never meant for me at all!Carried on pretending to be strong as i am but in the end..


Everyone knew it was just a lie.So afraid to take a chance afraid to fall in love with you 
but when you came along, you moved my fears away & helped me realize my dreams.
U gave me strength to live my life the way i wanted to and the confidence i saw life with.
I hardly was aware of its existence in me but before i could truly splurge.
Into this new world i had found in you.

You went away but you never realized that you took me away from me and now i don’t know myself again. What remains inside is just a shadow of me looming around to help me pass each day. Nobody will ever know how it pains inside & to know that you are so far away from me
Nobody knows that i am dead inside, although the fake smile keeps me alive from the outside.
Nobody will understand the sorrow cause no one knows what you meant for me.

Every moment now that passes with a silent prayer. i am praying for a miracle and wishing that a miracle that could revive my soul and bring me back to me and as i wait for you here in this silence. I hope you just realize that this love was never a lie and staying apart has had its worst
effects and would be better to die. I also still believe that you would come around again
and help me find my way back into love.

I can’t love this way again cause i am still holding what remains of us. There is nothing left for me to say to you that you aren't aware of nothing left for me; to show that you haven’t seen before all. What remains with me is memories of you and never diminishing thoughts
of our days that echoes in me ...

p/s::This expression is dedicated to someone.  
I believe that you will keep updating yourself with reading my entry. 
So,i guess this is the best medium that i can use to express how my feeling it is. 
I am begging you, do understand my situation please..
I know it's so hard for us to face it, but we have no other choice! 
Forgive me if i did anything wrong..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...