THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 9 July 2011

::My E-Day > Part 2::

Here's we come to picture of guests + family..
*credit to my dear adik for being my back-up photographer!*


:: family side ibu ~ maksu::



:: family side ibu ~ mama ncit ::


:: family side ibu ~ mak jang::


:: ni gadis2 melayu side abah aka my cousin::


:: terbaik sayang!::


:: family side abah ~ maksu
say peace yoo::


:: family side abah ~ cik y n cik zai ::


:: family side abah ~ pak teh ::


:: family side abah ~ paklong ::

gmbr2 kat bawah ni sume diamik oleh phtgrpher jmputan saye..
ader yg upload kat fb, n an waitng for my complete cd to be sent *excited*
 credit to my photographer! u did a great job guys! *xpernah2 saye kene posing teruk cmni..betul2 kene dera ngan diorang.hhe.btw i enjoyed it!::


::wif my mom's boss::




:: geng2 reunion ibu ~thanks aunty & uncle!::


































>>continue Part 3 : Post Engagement Day

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...