THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 15 January 2012

::My Cousin's BIG Day::

2012:: coming to this new year memang akan banyak sangt jemputan kenduri member2. *termasukla diri sndiri kot.haha.macm xcaya eh*..baru2 ni kenduri umah mkcik, my closest cousin kawin..it was a great event eventhough just a simple majlis menyambut menantu...i like!

Not much photos I've taken on dat day due to too busy melayan tetamu n rushing here n there..but all of family members are really supportive! luv u guys... i like the way they help, support, n cheer up the events! can't wait for my turn.*gedik*

my cousin's wife is from Manong, Kuala kangsar..experienced jugak pegi outdoor shooting with them. it's really tired but i enjoyed it much! to be honest i am really tired on dat day, & ntah ape la rase penat pengantin tu lagi kan..wahhhh..takut! sempat jugak la menyibuk2 nk p amik gmbr kat bandar KK tu..very historical place!

*ni sempat posing b4 pegi kenduri belah pmpuan! myself n my  gorgeous maksu!

on our side, it was pink & purple theme! so we are unite to wear pink dress & suit. sangt chumel kot.haha.xpernah la minat kaler putih ni,tp pas dah pakai rasa mcm ok jugak.. tuk tatapan upload pic mane yang sempat ajela snap.later on maybe i will update the latest from my cousin's camera.


* ni pic mse b4 p kenduri,but please don't imagine after kenduri,comot kot.he*
*myself with my mom n with the loving couple!*
on dat night, we are having some kind like karoke session! haha siap joget lambak sangt beshhhh...i've the video n mcm xcaya ja i menari masa tu.lalala...it was such a great n happening event! hope we will meet again coming to the next 2 big ceremony soon..=)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...